Some people believe that flirting is a habit practiced mainly by men; but women can be just as successful when it comes to flirting. Sometimes women may want to flirt with their male acquaintances, but can be nerve racking or feel embarrassed in approaching men with the intention of flirting.
Women generally flirt only with men who they think are interested in them; so that the relationship can become closer and a long lasting one. But they should be aware of some tips for flirting, which will make it seem a bit more natural.
- If you want to impress a man, you first need to give him a sweet smile. Your smile will encourage him to approach you if he is also interested.
- Your body language and attitude may also show that you’re keen; like glancing at him frequently or laughing at his jokes, even holding his hand just conversationally will show that you’re interested.
- You should dress to impress in the presence of your prospect. You can even go opt for a more seductive dress when the occasion calls.
- Acknowledge his name when conversing with him, as he’ll like the sound of his name coming from you. Also be sure to smile while pronouncing his name, which will effectively make him happier and draw closer to you.
- You should respond in a positive manner to anything your potential partner would say, whether it is a joke or a serious topic. This will show that you are interested in what he has to share.
- Initially you can be a bit mysterious, which will arouse curiosity in him and want to get to know you better.
- Women who are experienced at flirting behave playfully with men, which is quite fascinated by them, like showing signs of teasing and touching light-heartedly.
Though these flirting tips are common for all women; use any one of them accordingly with a touch of your own personality and pizazz. It’s all about trial and error and what comes natural to you. Good luck!